1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Green LED Beacon

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fourbycb, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I am looking for a 12 volt Green LED Strobe / Beacon. This light will be going on my groups Volunteer Medical Trailer. We support Medical at High School games ,Special Olympics, and High School Band / Show Choirs and I am looking for a Green LED Light that will help locate our Trailer at Night time events.
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

I know it's not a beacon but I don't think they make green led beacons, come to think of it, I've never seen an led beacon.
    what's wrong with red?

I stand corrected!
    you might be able to get a green lense cover, google is you're friend in finding that! But good luck!
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010

SKYNYRD Senior Member

whelen has some green lights, not sure on all the styles tho
  4. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  5. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

6. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Good little light...It's Halogen 2 speeds mag mount.... price is between $50 and $80 depending on where you buy it. I love mine...I've got an amber on the back deck of my car... If you don't mind me asking...Why Green? and are you going to be using it while out on a roadway? They have different color of lenses as you can see.... They've also got a purple one! These are Whelen Cadets and they are very bright!

Whelen Cadets.jpg
  7. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Like this?:

That is a green LED Beacon on the rear light bar. Im trying to find some pics of it lit up. You should decide if you want LED or Strobe though. What sort of electrical system do you have?
  8. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Medical is green in some areas. I put some green/white LED's on my bro's pickup a few years ago, found them on ebay. Now more companies make green.

9. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

why post a question, and not come back and see peoples responses??? :confused:
  10. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

That is kinda odd isn't it?