1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

green label/white label isolation modules

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nogoodram, Jul 24, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

hey guys, i think i know the answer but i want confirmation from the pros

i'm looking at a system for a chevy truck. its a 3 plug system with the 4 port isolation module. the guy has the proper headlight plugs for my truck (seperate high and low beam headlights), but they are plugged into a white label isolation module... that wont work right? i am under the impression that i need a green label box for gm headlight wiring.

white label is for dodge and ford - right? so am i right in thinking he is trying to sell me the wrong parts?

thanks in advance for the advice!
  2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

The white label is for dodge and ford.I do know my 2006 2500HD has a 4 port green isolation module with part number 27779.Your best bet would be go on fishers website and go to ematch and figure out all the part numbers for what you need for your truck
  3. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

not every year chevy took the green label. what year is your truck? also, what are the part numbers on the harnesses that plug into ports 3 & 4? because there are a couple different ones with the same plugs.
  4. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

You make a good point. A w/t edition Chevy truck would have the combined high\low beam bulbs just like a ford or dodge and would therefore use a white label box. But this has the proper wiring harnesses for the separate bulbs like in the normal Chevy trucks. I think he has a few plows and just randomly put together spare harnesses that plugged into each other.
  5. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

what year is your Chevy truck? can you look at the little white tags on the two harnesses he gave you, and I'll tell you if they are correct or not.
  6. Paul D

Paul D Member

Like others have said, the year matters. On my '04 GMC I could change some things around and get the white one to work the plow but the lights wouldn't work correctly.
  7. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I do know my friends 01 2500Hd has a 3 port yellow label
  8. Saber

Saber Junior Member

I have a isolation Module is a yellow label pn#26135 harness parts #26360 & 26361 for sale if anyone is interested...make an offer.
  9. joedafs

joedafs Member
    from Toronto

I may be interested,send me a message with anything else you may have