1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Green C Solinoid

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by odd1or2even, Dec 16, 2008.

1. odd1or2even

odd1or2even Senior Member

I've been having problems with my E60 Low Spill pump. When I power up the plow and angle full left, the plow sticks and I can't get it unstuck. The only way is to take off a hose and let the fluid spray.

What I noticed when I took off the male low spill coupler on the pump was as soon as I took it off there was a pool of fluid. Then I took the nut off the top of the C valve, and I could not take off the outer valve. It seems stuck to the post that stays attached to the plow. Might this be my problem? Any help would be great!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If the coil is stuck on the C valve then thats your issue right there as its a very well known thing that causes your exact issues on the Meyer pumps.

So change the C valve and all should be good. :waving: