1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greater Toronto Area Contractors

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by R.G.PEEL, Nov 30, 2010.

1. R.G.PEEL

R.G.PEEL 2000 Club Member
    from Toronto

Hey, My name is Grant, I own R.G. Peel Construction we're at keele and 7. I'm just reaching out and saying hi to all those on this site who are local.

For plowing, we have three trucks (two plows and 1 salter) a T 650 bobcat (pusher) and a S185 (blower) Also have a 4 yd salter that is ready, but not in use.

In the summer, we do no maintenance, but lots of construction. Mostly high-end landscape and large concrete flatwork. We also have excavators that do a lot of trenching for hydro/water etc.... Check my profile for some other pics of the jobs we do. Send me a break down of the kind of machines you have and the work you do. Its always good to know who does what when a job comes up.

My cell # is 647 225 9170

Grant

greystone.jpg

cottage%20wall%20-%20day%204%20007.jpg

cottage%20wall%20-%20day%201%20024.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The picture of the hoe with the lake behind is beautifull. We cash crop farm so we basically just have farm machinery that we plow with.

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plow Site!!

4. adamhumberview

adamhumberview Senior Member

welcome.. im fairly new myself.. been a long time follower.. newer to posts however.. im out of woodbridge

5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Based upon your name, I was waiting for you to say "I own humberview truck in Toronto... Wanna buy a new chev" LOL

6. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

And what do you do adamhumberview? What types of snow contracts/equipment? What type of summer work/equipment? Pics if you have 'em. The more we all learn about each other's businesses, the more we can all help each other out when needed.

7. Triple L

from Canada

I suggest you come to the next Canadian weather thread Get Together... We just had one the other week at my shop... Next one will be in Jan at Congress

8. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

yes yes! Canadian Thread it up!

9. adamhumberview

Here's a few pics of some of my equipment that I use in the winter... ill try to upload more when I have a chance
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Sorry, I'm new to plowsite. What's the deal with the Canadian weather thread get togethers? How do I find details for the next ones?

11. adamhumberview

yeah man i would definetly come out..

12. Triple L

from Canada

They are usually posted a week or two in advance... JD Dave has hosted a few and the last one I hosted... Follow that thread and you cant miss it...

13. Bigfoot Brent

Bigfoot Brent Senior Member

Just keep an eye on the "Canadian Weather"tymusic thread under weather discussion. It will tell you everything you need to know, and then some!

14. adamhumberview

Year round I operate a family business. we do waste disposal, demolition, and environmental remediation.. and I do snow in the winter as a side "passion" if you wanna see pics of my roll offs and excavators i have in my profile.

15. AlertSnow

AlertSnow Member

what wall stone is that you are using in the first picture?

16. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

Adamhumberview, are you who currently owns speedy disposal? I knew eddy, we used to use him quite often right up until his accident.

Smartscapes the stone we used in the first picture is 14" and 12" natural armour stone.

17. Sealer People

Sealer People Senior Member

Hi all, John from SEALER PEOPLE & PERMA
    Located in Richmond Hill & service the entire GTA.

Asphalt paving & patch work
    Pavement maintenance ( Lines & Hot Rubberized Crack Filling )
    Small Interlock Stone jobs (walkways & Patios, re-levelling)
    Powerwashing & Seal Coatings
    Snow Plowing & Salting

Looking to become more involved with property maintenance for 2011.

Check out our website: www.thesealerpeople.com

18. R.G.PEEL

from Toronto

John (sealer people)

Let me know if you want to give a quote on a driveway at keele and bloor, It is approx 100'x 18'. I did a lot of work for the customer. We put in 70 ton of armour stone, a couple loads of fill/topsoil and sodded it. I cut his driveway down and put in a good solid 6-8 inches of Granular A and packed the hell out of it. He is a great guy, pays right away, but isn't a sucker. He has done everything on his house with the best materials so he wants someone who will not skimp on the thickness of the ashphalt.

Give me a call if you are interested. 647 225 9170.
    Grant

19. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Dont you mean the next one will be in Streetsville / Mississauga? Unless you are not coming now? Come down someone has to pay for lunch and beer.

20. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

R.G. do you like the t650? I've only seen a couple of the new M-Series and am curious to hear how they compare to the old models.