1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Greater Muskegon MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by F350 Snowman, Oct 23, 2008.

1. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

I am looking for work around the Muskegon area. If you need help please let me know.

Thank you!

2. Watkins

Watkins Member

Hey there, sharp truck with a V-Plow.
    My names Joe, If I see any Good employers I will let you know.
    There is True Cuts, with Brian and Joel I planned to talk with Brian tomorrow and see about working with them.
    I went to school with Joel and I also talked with him Sunday evening, he told me they needed people but they were animate about their employee's using their trucks.
    So just looking for operators.

-Joe
    231-343-4275 is my Number.

3. F350 Snowman

Hey
    Thanks for the heads up Keep me posted if anything happens.

Talk to you soon

Bruce

4. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Bruce, I am looking for a few good operators to plow in my equipment for this season. If interested, give me a call at 231.206.3598

Jim

5. ski50

ski50 Junior Member
    from mchigan

Hi Jim

You still looking for help?

6. F350 Snowman

Hey Jim,
    Sorry I havent been on here much, I just finished Plowing and cleaning up from the last round of snow last night, now i need to catch up on sleep. But Yes I am always looking for opportunity, what type of work to you have? Maybe we can meet up later next week or something, i have to leave town for a few days around X-mas. Just thought I would chat back to you before i go.

Thanks, Talk to you later.

Bruce

7. F350 Snowman

Still have some avalibility

8. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Bruce,

Sorry for the delay in the response. As like you I have been really busy lately. Look me up if you get out an about one of these nights. I can usually be found at the Walmart on Henry St,. in a gray dodge. Or give me a call....

Jim

9. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

Need more help?

If you guys in muskegon need another truck i am looking for additional work and will travel from grand rapids for some good plowing. Thanks

10. Watkins

Watkins Member

Thinkin maybe there will be slim pickins for the rest of the Feb. and March.
    I have cell #'s down, and I may call someone for work myself :cool:.
    It was a pretty good season, I heard we only had about 2 more inches this year then we did last year about this time,

11. F350 Snowman

Hey guy's,
    Not sure what the rest of the season is going to bring, but i have new Numbers Cell 231.457.8992 and Direct Connect 131*74747*2. We should have a "meet & greet" sometime and prepare a bit for next season. Take care keep in touch.

Bruce
    Sunray Contracting