1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great to be here

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Jim@esitrucks, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Hey guys just wanted to introduce ourselves, who we are and what we do. My name is Jim, I work in the parts department here at ESI. We are authorized dealers for Boss, Meyers, Western, Snowdogg, Henderson, Diamond snow equipment. We offer sales,installation and carry a full line of parts for these products. Our staff here are experts and we are here to serve you! On our website we have the live help option which will make it easier to locate what you are looking for. We also sell and install tool boxes,truck boxes,dump bodies, swap loaders and we are authorized Tommy Gate and Maxon liftgate repair and sales dealer. We pretty much do everything :)

We are very excited to be here and keep an eye out for lots of pics of what we are up to and special promotions for forum members only. Dont hesitate to call us toll free at 1-877-361-2227
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Great to have you here :waving: I like your idea of posting lots of pics! Let's get started :drinkup:
  3. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

Hello, my name James you can contact me for tech support. We also offer a full line of parts for spreaders, Briggs & Stratton engines, central hydraulics, and warning lights.
  4. smokejmpr

smokejmpr Inactive

How about we start with a F450 with central hydro this is running a 8' poly Meyers spreader, 8'6" Boss plow, 9' Godwin steel dump body.
  5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Oh....and we also carry a full line of Diesel performance parts too!
    Turbos,torque converters,Bully Dog,Extreme,BD performance parts and programmers. Lets not forget we can dress your truck up with running boards,lights,tool boxes.
    Need warning lights or strobes for your plowtruck??Yup,we have them too...