1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Ford video and song

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Mackman, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAvyFEJZi1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAvyFEJZi1w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

is that you singin mackman?!

3. Largecar05

Largecar05 Junior Member

Nice Video Mack man!!! Now if we can only get that oval under that bulldog to turn red ...... will be doing good..I gotta a feelin not everybodys gonna get that one. Hahaha... Nice truck to by the way.

4. Mackman

from S.E. PA

lol a MACK will eat a PETE up. Look in my sig.

My dad is a O/O and has a Pete and we fight about Mack vs. Pete all the time lol.

5. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Hell no. You dont want to hear me sing :laughing:

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Hmmmmmm.....But my Ford Truck wasn't built in Michigan.

7. Largecar05

Largecar05 Junior Member

Well your dad is got good taste lol.. Na, mack gets the job done isuppose, although with being volvo owned now they definetly dont have the balls they use to. I was an ex operator sold about a year ago, i know the rackets rough boy, just keepem rollin. Where in Delco you live?