1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Ebay Find

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NNJSnow, Sep 26, 2003.

1. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

2. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Yea that is a nice truck.I think some one posted it on here before.
    They should throw that spreader in with the deal.Then I would consider.

3. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I like it. Very nice truck and snowplow combo. NNJSnow, maybe you should go see it in person just for the heck of it. :drinkup: Mike

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

When I saw this thread at first I thought, oh boy here we go again. Those same old high tech ultiminate snowblower truck that has been posted over again and again.

But when I clicked on that link, it turned out I was wrong. :rolleyes: That truck/plow combo looks like a nice setup. :D

5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Thats an awesome price for a truck with air brakes and a plow I must say and it looks like it was garage kept the thing is MINT. Hey NNJ you dont offer snow plowing on your page how come?
    Eric

6. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

Damn!!!! Thats one sweet looking truck, plus with a 3116 Cat 250 hp diesel with Allison auto it looks like a commercial plowers dream truck. I am guessing that at the end of the bidding the price will be in the 35000-40000 range. Since last year I bought a tandem axle 91 GMC 8500 with the 275 hp 3116 Cat with 13 spd that had 75,000 miles for 34000 (with no plow, but had brand new box and hoist). But mine doesn't look near as sharp as that truck.

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

That has been listed before ,it might be the 3rd time ,very nice truck but I think that he's asking too much for such an old truck even with low miles and all that is on it.

8. James_Jimmy

James_Jimmy Junior Member

Here's one that isn't quite so nice, but for $12,000, it comes with a new V-box (no dump), new Blizzard 8611, DT466, and auto. Gotta go to Iowa to get it, though.

LINK

ON EDIT: Well, I see it's an '81, not a '91 like I was thinking. Still not terrible since it has new equipment, but you'd have to see what condition the truck itself is in. Though I think that it would be pretty good if someone spent the cash to put a brand new Blizzard and v-box on it. Still, you could always wheel and deal....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2003