1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Deal?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JThompson, Nov 18, 2003.

1. JThompson

JThompson Member
    from NYC

I have the opportunity to buy a new Air Flo 2 yard stainless vee box with a Briggs engine for $3,300. Is this as good as I think it may be? Any other considerations? Thanks.
  2. CNYScapes

CNYScapes Senior Member

My dealer up here (syracuse) wants $3200 for them, he has about 8 of them out front of his shop. They look like a pretty nice piece, but Im no pro on V-box salters.
  3. Michael F

Michael F Senior Member

I just bought a Smith electri, $ 4200. +tax with top screens, placed installed in truck, I do the wiring. So price sounds ggod to me, from what I have read, the conversion(once engine starts to give you problems) is around $ 350.00 if you do it yourself.
  4. myo

myo Senior Member

I just bought a airflo stainless steel 2 yard v box for $2992.50 including screen, tiedowns, and tax. Good deal!!!
  5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

that sounds like a pretty good deal on the spreader. i would get it :)