1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great deal on Lawnboy snowblower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nickPSD, Nov 18, 2008.

1. nickPSD

nickPSD Member

I have seen the discussions come up about Toro and Lawnboy snowblowers, I was shopping with my wife this weekend, and she drug me to a small local store that carries alittle of everything. They usually have lawn mowers, snowblowers and other outdoor stuff. I happened to find a few Lawnboy snowblowers tucked in the back corner of the store. I had to do a double take at the price...299.99 with electric start :yow!:,. Well I couldnt drag the thing to the counter fast enough, It looks exactly like my toro 3650's, just a different color. Im thinking I might go back and see if they have any left... Here are a couple pics....

2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

wow that is a great price, nice find.
  3. Dodge2

Dodge2 Member
    from ottawa

Great deal you got on that one.
  4. RenegadeX

RenegadeX Junior Member

That Lawnboy model (it's the 33006, I assume) was discontinued last year (last model year was 2007 model, they're now on 2009), so they're obviously selling off whatever they had left from last year, which is what they had left from the year before. But -- still just because it's a year or 2 old doesn't make it any less capable! That's a great little machine and that an awesome price!

Hope you thanked your wife! ;)