1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great deal on Chevy and GMC trucks and Fisher plows

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by mercer_me, Nov 10, 2008.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

At O'Connor GMC and Chevy you can get a brand new 2008 1500 EXT-CAB 4x4 V-8 for $18,990 and if you buy a new truck you can get a 7.5' Fisher plow for $1990. I'm gong to go look at them this weak sounds like a good deal.
  2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I saw that this weekend when I went up there.......100% stock. I know a guy that bought one last year though, only uses it for plowing. His other truck is a 05 2500Hd all decked out with chrome and gadgets. Refuses to work it all.
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Who's honoring the warranty on a non plow prep truck equipped with a plow? The selling dealer's going to stick his neck out?
  4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I wonder if we could call up there to have a Fisher put on an older truck in return for the great publicity! It's worth a shot, ya know? Especially if I made it clear I'm buying a work truck next year, so it could be them!
  5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

doubt it.
    the two k plow is probably the sport duty one and they will probably add on extra destination and a decent sized fee for installation.
    Nothing in life is free...... da da da lee da da doo.

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Free, no, but everything is being reduced in the auto market to get people coming through. No improvement in sight, either. Wishful thinking, perhaps. We'll see!
  7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Hadn't thought of that. Thats kind of funny though, Over the summer I over heard a older couple in the waiting area complaining how they got there warranty voided after hauling a over sized camper with there Sierra. Not sure of the history behind it, but that seems a little hypercritical.