1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Deal on Business Cards ect.

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Metro Lawn, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

They give 250 cards for free, just 4.99 shipping. Great prices on custom work. Check out my card below. Custom full color with 3 of my own photos. $48.00 including shipping. 2nd 1000 ordered was only $28.00 with shipping.

This link will get you 25% your first order.

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=903892056759

sorry about the poor scan, but cards look great in person

cards0003.jpg

2. PLOWGRRL

PLOWGRRL Member

I Agree!
    I had some personal ones done when I lived in Rockford. Couldn't pass the price up. They turned out really nice. :alien:

3. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk Member

Thanks for this infor, Im getting ready to place an order , just might give them a try.

What about magnetic cards, any good deals youve come across?

4. homey1

homey1 Member

5. Metro Lawn

Vistaprint does magnet cards as well as many other items

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Metro, your card looks good! :nod: I make mine at home and save tons of money.

Resized_Resized_Resized_Business cards.jpg

7. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

boss how do you make them at home? i would like to be able to do that.

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Where ya been lately PSD? Sending you a pm. :waving:

9. Metro Lawn

I use to do mine as well, but I didn't like the edges being perfed. I then figured up what it cost to make them including ink cartridges at over $50 each plus the paper and it came out to about 6 cents per card. The professionally done ones are just over 2 cents a card. The papaer costs 10.00 for a pack of 25 sheets. You get 10 cards per sheet. I don't like the fact that the paper is thin and feels cheap. It also didn't have the nice glossy finish.