1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Deal on a Fisher Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCG, Jan 30, 2005.

1. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

1 Year old Fisher Spreader with inverted vee, Honda engine and seperate battery set up. I bought this last year and put only bagged salt through it, maybe 10 times. It was cleaned after each use, greased and covered when not being filled. Looks brand new because it is. I am located in the Amesbury / Newburyport area. I will let this go for $3000.00 or BO

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  2. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Selfish bump

3. GSE

GSE Senior Member

How big is this bad boy? Powder coat or SS?

4. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Thanks for the reply. This a powder coated 8 FT unit. If you are interested I would deliver it to you.

5. b2driver

b2driver Member
    from MD

This is unrelated, but why does it say you have a total of 1 posts, when you have made 3 posts in this thread alone? Must be a glitch somewhere.

6. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Don't know.

7. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

I believe it is because the posts don't count as posts in the for sale area. I could be wrong, but other Boards do the same.

8. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Price Change $2500.00 I'll deliver if you are a resonable distance from me.

9. Blizzard Plower

Blizzard Plower Junior Member
    from Il

10. b2driver

b2driver Member
    from MD

Dude, show some respect and start your own thread. And delete your post while you're at it.

11. Blizzard Plower

from Il

http://www.snowplowsupply.com/cart/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=242

Same spreader brand new but with Westerns name and red.

$3225

Bite me, just pointing out that is no bargin.

BTW what's the difference between running bagged salt and bulk salt through it....... I don't see a difference. They are both sodium chloride.

He seems to only be here to try and advertize his spreader for sale for free.

He stands a better chance of selling it on ebay.

12. b2driver

b2driver Member
    from MD

Well Genius, what the hell do you have to offer this place besides being an ass?

13. Blizzard Plower

from Il

14. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Sander sold 3K. Please delete this thread.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005