1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Deal On 2500HD X-Cab w/ LT Package

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WNY PAT, Mar 3, 2003.

1. WNY PAT

WNY PAT Member

Have new job.... selling the truck and plow.... buying both would be an amazing deal... the truck is awesome and all set up for just about anything you could throw at it.....

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD X-Cab w/ LT Package. Leather, CD, heated seats, On Star, Bedliner, etc., etc., etc.. Has every available option (dual batteries, camper package, towing package, etc.). Has the 6.0L w/ auto. Always Mobil #1 Synthetic since new, diffs flushed and filled at 18K by dealer. Has about 25K on odometer now (about 873 hours). I also have a matching aluminum cap and a tonneau cover and truck also has Black Westin Step Bars. Has new (less than 5K miles) Kelly Safari 285/75/16 tires. Truck is immaculate, in absolutely perfect shape.

$26,500 (original sticker price was $36,000++

$29,000 / Firm with the plow and other stuff included. Here's the info on that: 8'2" Boss Power V... used very lightly one season... I only have about 20 drives total.... (was about $3,800 new in August); Touch Pad (extra $150 when new); Smart Lock Cylinders (extra $200 or so when new); Magnetic Strobe (about $150 new); Front Timbrens (about $150 new); Rear Timbrens (about $250 new). Have almost $5,000 invested in this stuff).
    E-mail me at chiack@aol.com and I'll send you my phone number if you have questions.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2003