1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Great Customer Service from the Karrier Company!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mick76, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Short of the story, bought a z-200 from Russo equipment. When I recieved it, It didn't come with the wiring harness (the harness was always included in the past when I bought them but anyways) so I called Russo and they sent out the harness... got it all hooked up (not very hard) and I kept on blowing fuses...... I called Karrier via the number on their website and left a message on their machine (didn't think I'd get a call back). Bob Church called back later in the day and after a few brief questions he came to the conclusion that Russo sent the z80 harness..... He shipped out the correct one at no cost to me and have not had any problems with it since......

Thanks Bob! Thumbs Up

Oh, and if you've never had one of these things they are the cats a$$!
  2. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

help me what is a Z 200???
  3. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Yeah I guess I haven't heard of it either
  4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Apparently can't say the word. Creates vibration.
  5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

z200 is a model of vibrator that Karrier carries
  6. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Can you post a pic of where you installed it? I'm thinking of adding a few on to our smaller vboxes
  7. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Always like to hear short stories like that! I wish everything was that easy, smooth, hassle free......kudos to Bob at Carrier
  8. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Bob has always been a stand up guy. He will go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy with his products.