1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gray/ silver minute mount

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by massfirefighter, Dec 1, 2008.

1. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

I picked up a used 7.5' Fisher Minute Mount last year for my F-350 off craigslist . I thought it was stainless by looking at the pics but when I went to pick it up, the blade and lifting triangle are painted grey. It looks like factory paint. It has the pump with the piston built in with a 3 wire system. Was this plow a factory option with the gray paint or something custom made? Does anyone have any idea how old it might be?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

It could be one of the New England Patriots plows. They made them the season after they won the super bowl. Other than that it may have been stripped or sandblasted and then repainted. It probly fairly new since its a 3 wire. I'm guessing its a Patriots plow
  3. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

The only one I have seen that was grey but not stainless it was the Patriots limited addition they did. But most likley its somthing some one did hence I have a bobcat orange Minute mount. Its prob older 199?-2002 or 3 because they came out with the insta-act system where its mounted to the frame not the lift piston. you can make any plow a 3 wire easy with a diffrent harness.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  4. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

either someone repainted it or it's the patriots edition minus stickers
  5. StonewallFarms

StonewallFarms Member

6. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

I have an 07 ss exv 9.5 on my one ton and just the shething is stainless the frame is black and the triangle peice on the head gear is painted gray as you described no stickers for the pats and factory installed
  7. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

If it's a Pats plow he removed the stickers...thanks for the input guys.