1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gratuitous poser picture.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chtucker, Jan 13, 2003.

1. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Ok so here is my biggest account. It snowed 4" a day for the last three days. This pictures is "BEFORE" cleanup of spaces and lanes. This complex is a pain to do on the weekend as almost every spot has a car. This complex also has alot of dead cars too.

This is about 50% of the plowed area

Last edited: Jan 13, 2003
  2. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

WOW! That is all I can say. How big is that total lot and do you mind me asking how much you earn from plowing that site? Looks like you have your hands full there. you must get pretty tired after plowing a big thing like that. Do you do that by yourself too?
  3. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Total area is probably 2.5 acres takes me about 2 hours to do the roads and lanes and then about an hour to do the parking spots after the storm. This area is pretty easy as I just drive in a figure 8 throught the lots. They are on an 8 month seasonal, and I figured 6-7 pushes a month (more in the fall and spring, less in the middle of winter), 3" trigger.

4. DaveOhio

DaveOhio Member

Nice account and truck. Never been to your state unless you count a layover at Stapleton. From your photo all I can say is Quote D Henley... "put up a bunch of ugly boxes and Jesus people bought em"
  5. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

They were actually moved to this location in the 1960s, the mining company that had them as employee housing realized that the biggest ore deposit was under them:D .
  6. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

Nice site,,, hope your getting what your worth from it... WOW... :D
  7. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

And another.... The local hospital with the Heli-pad in the foreground. They DON'T want any ice melt used.

8. fordman

fordman Senior Member

WOW, nice looking accounts. Your route must take you a while if you get alot of snow. The end result must be nice.payup