1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Macomb-Lawn, Jan 29, 2006.

1. We are in the process of adding 4 new trucks to our fleet. All F250's. Our graphics guy is pushing some type of new print graphics on us where he can print images on the truck. I was wondering what you guys think. This is what I'm talking about regarding "printed" graphics:

Do you think this is too much for trucks? I'm considering the trailers, but not sure on the trucks?

This is what our current trucks look like. They are all the same.

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

3. Our logo on the trucks now is printed (not vinyl letters) but our graphics guy is talking about doing the whole truck as opposed to what is on there now. Kinda like taking the rear quarter panel, etc., and making it one big graphic. That's what I mean.

Thanks for the site link. Helps with trailer ideas. :drinkup:
  4. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

sounds like he is trying to make an extra buck use what works for you i think it would be overkill personally
  5. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Why change an image that obviously works for you?
    All my trucks are exactly the same and have been for at 15 years. People remember this type of branding and the name.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

That looks real good on here, and 100% better in person. That was an amazing rig that I saw today, I envy that kind of rig.