1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

GPS tracking

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Neige, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Has anyone tried the Guardian Snitch. Looks reasonable in price. 300 for the unit then 16.99 a month no contracts.

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Interesting...wish they had a demo video on their website.I guess they'll have to be hard wired.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

They are portable, you charge them up and it will last 1 week. You can also hard wire them if you like. I just ordered one to test it out. Will let you know what I think.

4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

So could that replace a Boomerang?

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Not sure if your insurance company will except it. You can go on the Internet and track it any time. You can program it so that it sends your phone a text message, if it moves from a certain location. If someone should find it, and remove it from the vehicle, that movement alone will set it off for a text message.
    Once I have it set up, i will pm you with my Internet access code, and you can track my vehicle to see how it works.

6. salopez

salopez Senior Member

have you checked in the field force manager with verizon or telex?

as low as 19.99 a month and a free phone...

7. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Not yet available in Canada.