1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Government Make Work Project

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Big Ram Man, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Big Ram Man

Big Ram Man Junior Member

Here is the way they plow snow in Cape Breton;)

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've seen a few beginner snow plow drivers do that in a similar way.:nod: :rolleyes:
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I was under an over pass this PAST winter when one of the guys was plowing the expressway going 55 mph, the snow hitting my windshield from that guy was un-real. I thought my windshield was cracked for sure. :cry:
  4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I was daring as a kid. We used to go sledding inside the exit ramps on the bypass around Wichita. If we heard a plw coming we'd hide behind the guardrail till he got close, stand up with our back to him and our snorkel hoods up. The snow roost would send us down the hill. A home made avalanche in the middle of Kansas.
  5. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

C'mon now, everybody knows there aren't any overpasses in Cape Breton!;)
    The only thing in Cape Breton is a lot of this;

6. long0

long0 Senior Member

Sounds like a full JACK$$$ maneuver to me
  7. yawsers

yawsers Junior Member

8. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

It doesn't just sound like it, it was. Gotta admit, it was fun though.
    Kids, don't try this at home!