1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta Luv the V

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by millsaps118, Jan 8, 2009.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Some pic's from a couple weeks ago stacking with The Boss.

rs2.jpg

rs1.jpg

rs6.jpg

rs8.jpg

rs4.jpg

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck!!!!!!!

3. millsaps118

LOL....I like yours too, wish I had your motor! Personally I like the style of our year Chev's. I'm still not quite so sure on the NBS.

4. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

looks like an angel in the snow pile

5. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Millsaps love the truck. As soon as i saw your wheels and tires had to get a pair. This is what my truck looked like this past summer. I recently got a sho me lightbar nerf bars and backup lights on the back rack. Im also about half hour 45 min south of you in minnetonka excelsior area. i go through elk river on the way up to my cabin almost every other week.

my truck.jpg

6. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

love the look of that chevy even tho im gettin a new 350 with a diesel just more cumfortable with the solid axel but still great pics ready for the snow today

7. millsaps118

Looking GOOD MAN!!! You have great taste! Did you put on chrome or black nerfs?

Snow....what snow??? I was ready for it but never happened up here, kind of good in a way since I was down at the convention center at the MN Green Expo for most of the day.

8. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

they f*cked it up again what can i say

9. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah the Boss V rules! You should have got a Dodge though. Just kidding! Truck looks cool.

10. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

What kind of wheels are those, and what size are the wheels and tires?

11. millsaps118

I've got mine for sale. I'll tell ya what they are if you buy 'em. Their 18X9 w/285's

12. ChevyHDkid45

ChevyHDkid45 Member

Stainless I wasnt sure if the black ones were going to rust or not.

13. millsaps118

Cool...I had chrome before and they lasted about a year and started to rust so I got the black ones. I had these for about 4 yrs now and not a sign of rust. The trick is spray them with under coating first before you put 'em on. Although you can only do this with black.

14. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

i broke my plow doing that the other day lol

15. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Plow!!

16. millsaps118

If you would have bought a BOSS you wouldn't have had that problem! :) J/K, I was very tempted at getting the same plow you run but dealer support was the deal breaker for me.

Thanks!

17. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice set-up!

18. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

Yeah my dealer is amazing. The day I broke the plow I drove in and they had a fully booked schedule for 2-3 weeks, and I came back 2 hours later after leaving the plow and it was all fixed. The guy did ask if I was stacking a lot of snow and I had to admit I pile it over the roof of the truck when I can because I sometimes don't have much room to put it. He did say they can do that, but it cuts the life of the plow down, and I guess he was right. I'd rather have a boss or a new sno-way v because they have one 1 center pivot point but I'd feel like I was cheating on a spouse if I went to another mechanic to buy another brand.

19. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

great pics...

20. millsaps118

Thanx......:drinkup: