1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta love when this happens

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Trilogy, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Trilogy

Trilogy Junior Member

The driver side plow light on my speedbor does not like to tighten right. It came loose on the high way so I dropped the plow to nearly ground level and used the truck lights. I dismounted the plow only to discover that one of my headlights is out. Two headlight systems and both with issues. I plan to order new plow lights on Friday.
  2. fx4plowin

fx4plowin Member

Been there done man!!!! few years ago i had the same situation on my 86 c20 with an old school western blade and when i dropped the blade down far enough to use the lights they popped, with the old western it was a pain to take the blade off and the headlights on the plow were wired to the parking lights, so i almost NEVER used them because they would reflect off the plow and blind me! so when i did actually use them, they were both blown, 3 am no parts stores open (i was plowing one at the time) and no tools to take it out, because its the entire light and not just a bulb, so i had to do 3 lots in that area with no light from anything anywhere except one plow light...Thank god the old lady plows as well or i would have had more problems, but her f250 hated us after that day, bout 16" from that storm with double the lots until parts stores opened up