1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta love this forecst!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ECS, Jan 19, 2008.

1. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Tonight
    Breezy...snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. Lows 9 to 12. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Sunday
    Breezy. Areas of blowing snow in the morning. Snow. Snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. Highs 22 to 25. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Sunday Night
    Breezy...colder...snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 3 inches. Total snow accumulation 9 to 14 inches. Lows 3 below to 1 above zero. South winds around 15 mph shifting to the east in the late evening and overnight. Chance of snow 80 percent. Wind chill readings 14 below to 24 below zero.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

When you're all done with it would you mind sending some of it east? :waving:

3. ECS

ECS Senior Member

LOL :D And I just got in from doing 3 to 4 inches from last night. :drinkup:

4. toby4492

Fine, I'll take the 3-4 from last night, I'm not picky. :dizzy:

5. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Heck, I am running out of room for it. Maybe I can just push it over to you.:eek:

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

I've got room too. Do you take paypal? :jester:

7. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Pics?:confused:......:drinkup:

8. ECS

ECS Senior Member

OK, OK, OK!!!!!
    Tomorrow I will take the camera with me. But I am staying at one of the homes we take care of until at least Wednesday so I will not be able to upload any pics til at least then.

I could have used your help the other day SF. It was -14 and I had to shovel a roof then shovel a deck that was nearly 4' of wind packed drifts. I know how much you like to shovel. :drinkup:

9. toby4492

Here we see SnoFarmer working on his shoveling skills for the next go round. :D

[​IMG]

10. toby4492

Any luck with those pics there ECS? With all the snow I am sure the scenery is incredible right now.

11. SteveJ

SteveJ Senior Member

AHHHhhhhhhhhh Shuuuuuuuuuuuuudd Uppppppp!!!!!!! :realmad::cry::cry:

12. ECS

ECS Senior Member

I see you saw my pictures. We have not seen the mountains for weeks. The mountains this season so far have recieved 354" of the white stuff. It would be nice to see a nice clear day, sun shining and see the mountains again.

13. toby4492

I definately have to get back out there one of these days. I think I hear a saddle at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar calling me right now. :drinkup:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  14. ECS

ECS Senior Member

LOL :D Bring a plow with you. :D :drinkup:

15. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Go cowboy!

urbancowboyys5.jpg

16. ECS

ECS Senior Member

LMAO :D :D Now that is funny!! :D

17. toby4492

The cowboys get all the hot calendar cowgirls GV. ;)

cowgirl.jpg

18. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What does your wife think about that?

nagging-wife-curlers.gif

19. toby4492

[​IMG]