1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta love hearing....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by clncut, Oct 12, 2010.

1. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Received a phone call today stating we got 3 commercial accounts back from last year that another company out bid me on. Owner stated that our price was higher but our service was much better. What a great feeling to have!
    Goes to show sometimes you get what you pay for!!
  2. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I have one like that. I have been told that I was higher for the last two years but they knew that I would show up and that I always did a great job. There really is nothing like a pat on the back for a job well done!
  3. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Especially when that pat on the back comes in the form of money payup
  4. mikegooseman

mikegooseman Senior Member

x2.... i agree sticking to our guns always pays off ! :gunsfiring: congrats
  5. gkm

gkm Senior Member

always nice to hear!

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

We used to get that alot but lately not as much seems as though its cheap man wins lately.

7. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

x2 its getting harder and harder all the time to find those who are concerned with the job thats going to get done. Most prefer to go for the cheap and if it doesnt work out fire them and move on to the next cheapo
  8. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Seems to be the trend......
  9. stackmaster

stackmaster Senior Member

Good to hear. I also love that call when a customer says our price seems too high and that their guy from last year was cheaper. I ask "then why not go with your guy from last year ???" And they say "he's not in business any more"

Gee.......I wonder if there's a connection???:confused: