1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta love Dodge

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Jon Geer, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Dodge Rule !!!

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Dodge Trucks Rule

Only in Michigan

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Gotta Love a Dodge

Not a Cummins, But she works

4. fordman

fordman Senior Member

I sure love my 91, and I REALLY LOVE the Cummins in it.:D

5. dillyolboy

dillyolboy Member

That is the attitude I like!!

Jon I am so glad to see someone else in west michigan that still believes in Dodge trucks. Your red truck is still looking real nice. I saw that you had a Super Duty with the 6 liter diesel and I wondered what the deal was. "Not a cummins but she works" Heck yeah she works and is more productive than any super duty or any other truck out there. Carl Mast has that 00 white F350 which he set up for something north of $40 G and now he plows his driveway route with his 88 W100 cause it takes him an hour less! I attached a picture of truck 84 from Mast way back probably when you were still around. Now a friend of mine owns it and it still runs like a top. The picture doesn't do the truck justice cause there is only a quarter inch of snow on the ground (no time to screw around when it really snows).

gerry.jpg

6. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

dillyolboy, how POd was your photographer after that pass?

7. dillyolboy

dillyolboy Member

Wellll..... Pelican sorry to inform you I took the picture. It turned out to look a lot realer than it was. The snow was all lake effect as you can see by the powdery stuff flying off the side. I think I also had the camera zoomed in. So it was no worse than standing outside when it was snowing and I wasn't pi**ed but I was glad the picture turned out good.

8. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

It's a GREAT action shot! I thought you would have gotten a face full of snow though....:D

9. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

I have always been a huge dodge fan. Here is a pic of my 78 Power Wagon 3" lift, 33" mudders, and a 440BB. It was my first plow truck and I used it for 2 years. Now it has been upgraded from "plow truck", to "weekend toy":drinkup:

dodgemud1.jpg

10. wyldman

wyldman Member

Nice truck,from what I can see of it :)

Did you manage to drive out of that one ?

11. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

It didn't take much, just got a little muddy putting the chain on the tow hook. A quick tug from a land cruiser and I was out. I've been in way deeper holes than that, I just never have a camera!

12. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

You're lucky no one had a camera when you were getting towed by a ....Toyota!!:eek:

13. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Thats definitely a good "stuck":D
    Looks like nice old Dodge.
    Mark K

14. Swampbeast

Swampbeast Junior Member
    from Texas

When I had my old F-250 two door 4X4, I used to get into so much trouble. Only had to be pulled out of the mud 8 times though, so I think I am doing pretty good. Fortuneately, my friend was almost always there to yank me out with his Dodge, or I was there to yank him out. The most spectacular mud crash I ever did, was when I smashed into a mud hole at about 45 MPH, and there was some really soft sticky mud, the front right tire sank past the top of the wheel, and then the front right bumper got caught in the mud (remember, I am doing about 45). The whole back end of the truck flipped up and over, and I ended up upside down in the mud, quickly sinking. If my friend had not been there to attach a tow cable to the front end and flip the entire truck back over, I would probably still be stuck in there, trapped in the mud. It was pretty scary. All I could see out the windshielf and windows was mud. After that I never went muddin' without another truck there with me to help me out if I needed it.

:cool:

15. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Now that I would love to see a picture of!:D

16. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

i'd like to pick up one of these for heavy snow pushing!

trex.jpg

17. Swampbeast

Swampbeast Junior Member
    from Texas

Now THATS a TRUCK! Yeah! What is that thing? The Dodge 6500?! Awesome! Do you know what the specs are?

:cool: