1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta have flames on your plow rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IndySnowPlowers, Dec 29, 2003.

1. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Not the best pic, but here it is by popular demand

sideplow.jpg

2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Nice looking flames. I have some bubbled paint and a little warped spot on my hood from an engine fire 20 years ago. Does that count as flames?

3. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

I guess I gota take some pics of my MAIN beater I never thought I would have a reason till now

4. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

There goes the neighborhood !!!!! :eek: I have to post a pic of the "Grinch mobile "

5. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Kipcom......the Grinch definitely needs flames.

6. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

hey, wheres the snow at in the picture? just kidding, none up here in il either, sure hope the new year brings some new snow!

7. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

no kiddin parrothead, it's getting depressing. Doing lawn care bids at the end of december with no snow on the ground. Very weird indeed!

Maybe we'll get a few big one's this year!

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice truck:)

9. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

My girl took some flame pics (in the dark) lets see how they turn out!

mvc-031s.jpg

10. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

:gunsfiring: now thats a blade with some use on it hahaha!

mvc-030s.jpg

11. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

Now how all this started on a truck that I have less than $500.00 total in including repairs to get snow ready is! My friend who's shop I was using while replacing every single steel line under it (68 feet in all) is also a customizing shop and he warted to play with his new airbrush!
    This Banner happened when I made him cover up the "ED's Toy" that he had on the drivers door! I said "Hey look you wanna play around and graffiti up the truck I don't care it's paint sealing up some rust! BUT DO NOT put my name on it ! I could never say Oh it came like that when some asked if my parent's were first cousins seeing that I was actually proud and had this truck which is about 1000 lbs lighter due to rust than when it was new! I said Maybe if you wrote PIMP on the door or something like that I could live with cause that could be anyone!'
    Hence the "PIMP-TASTIC" you see here
    It is actually Kinda cool I used to get the Phrase Wholey bat$hit you drove that thing here?? Now I get on the Phone "hey Ed that company want's just you over there tonight they said send the guy with the big diesel dozer pimp flame truck that does the best job and doesn't tear our place all to hell!"

mvc-028s.jpg

12. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Nice!!!

Hey, you can't go wrong with flames.

It's all about doing something that will make your customers...or potential customers....remember you and your business!

:yow!: