1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gotta find a new dealer

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Ash, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Ash

Ash Junior Member

My dealer in upstate NY, TW Truck was renamed as STS and now are no longer dealers for Snoway. I would prefer service from a dealer since they are the most knowledgeable.

I live in the Southern Tier and would like to know of your experiences with your dealers. Also what to ask on the phone to see what level of service that they have.:)
  2. jjcc246

jjcc246 Junior Member

I use Zappia Trailers, they are now in Tonawanda just off the 190 near the Grand Island Bridge. The company is now some other name but the phone numbers are the same. I think it's Southside Trailers, (716) 874-3381 on the Corner Of Two Mile Creek and Sheridan Drive. The service manager is Joe. They are pretty knowlegable and do a nice job, at least in my expierence but like any other sno-way dealer, they ain't cheap. I think they are the only ones around for us and you do need an appointment if you need work done. Although they have taken me in with emergency break down. If you need parts call ahead they don't stock everything. The main plow mechanic there is pretty good with installations and electrical problems, he's also pretty neat with his work. good luck, they kind of have us by the short hairs.They do from complete installations to repairs and trouble shooting.