1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got WINGS

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by WesternproGMC, Aug 13, 2011.

1. WesternproGMC

WesternproGMC Member

If anyone has a Western Pro Plus plow with wings can you get some photos of the wing, mount, and cutting edge. Or anything with the wings.

I have a Western Pro and want to make a set of wings for it before winter. I like the one on the Pro Plus so im going to make something like it and any photos would help me

Thanks

2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

go to google and type in western pro plus wings.
    click on images and you will get a ton of results.

:drinkup:

3. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

4. WesternproGMC

WesternproGMC Member

5. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

Im going to be plowing a subdivision with my 8' Western Pro Plus straight blade and i was wondering would the wings make it more productive?

6. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I put a set of Buyers wings on my Unimount. They worked great! I got them for ALOT less than that. They can be removed in about a minute. I would take a look at them. I also put a plastic skin on my plow as well. The two were the best things I ever did.

kevlars

7. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Absolutely. You will be able to take wider passes because of the extra width and angle of the wings.

8. 07F-250V10

07F-250V10 Senior Member

Does any one have any complaints or something they dont like while using the wings?

9. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

They work but they can get beat up if ur not perfect:salute:

10. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

They help a ton with trail off while cleaning up, too.

Kevlars

11. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

The Buyers pro wings (PW22) can be bought for alot less but also like stated if you are not perfect with manuvering the plow the get pretty bent and beat up. Like also said you will be able to carry a whole lot more snow not metion most important is you be able to carry and move and stack snow where you want verses windrowing it and trying to push it around wasting time....