1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got to use the new live edge

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by Maclawnco, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Man, what a slick plow. Every bit as clean scraping as our sectionals but man what a hoss. Love how well its constructed. Was scooting around in 4th gear yesterday like it was nothing (no speed limits). Sorry, didn't get any videos this time - were staffed for salting and scrambled to plow when storm changed its mind.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

sorry bud, i had to fix it.

looking good, I still haven't seen one in person yet. Ive got to go up and see Brid21 MP's

speed limits, HA, you haven't seen my video's at 18mph. I got thrown into a loader the other night for 10hrs, wished i had my gopro with me.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  3. 716plowguy

716plowguy Junior Member
    from WNY

Any more time on the plows? We have played a little with a live box and our Arctic's. I will say the MP trips over cracks and obstacles so smoothly and you can plow at speeds I would have not felt comfortable with the Arctic. We have had great luck with our Arctic's with block breakage and no bending issues but with the MP can stack with confidence and no worries.
  4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

No, this winter has been a let down. Not even 10 saltings and 2 lousy 1 and 1.5" pushes so far.
  5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Nice picture, remove the springs that push down on the shoes, and you will increase the wear live of the shoes x 3.
  6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Soooooo, you need to move to TC, Chris has been busy.

We had 14 saltings in 16 days at one of our accounts. That was the 12th-28th.

The rest were very close to that.
  7. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

will do. Thanks Paul.

TC is best enjoyed during the summer. I love it up there but Id be single if I moved there year round. Looks like we are getting back in the slot next week. Ready to roll our salting machine into high gear.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016