1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got to try my new Boss 8'6'' with mega scoops

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by flykelley, Nov 26, 2005.

1. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Ok Guys
    We got a couple inch's of snow last night, so I got to use the new plow. First I need to thank John the Garagekeeper for those Mega Scoops, saved me at least 25% of my time. Alot of my lots you have to push snow a long way and then go back and clean up all the trails. I had to do very little clean up with the Mega scoops. John you were right and I thank You for your time and help, you are great to deal with.:salute:
    Now on to my new Boss plow. So far I love it, moves alot of snow. The controller is a bit touchy but I seem to be getting a feel for it. I am also getting pretty good at hooking it up to the truck. I only wish Boss had a hydraulic jack stand like Curtis does, would make life a little easier. I also like the fact the plow doesn't bounce up and down when going over a bump.

Regards Mike
  2. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

sweet good luck with your set up .got any pics
  3. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

Kick butt good to hear :yow!:
  4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Sounds good! How about some pics..:drinkup: