1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got to see the new WideOut

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Stesch_s10, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Stesch_s10

Stesch_s10 Junior Member

I work for American Equipment and build Northman Snow Plows. the other side of our building is drake body building and they install plows and bodys and everything else. anyway on my break i walked to drake to BS and saw a Wide Out sitting on the ground waitng to be installed. now of course as a Northman welder im suppose to look down upon western and others correct? haha well im not one of those. a plow is equal in my mind.
    ANYWAY i didn't get to see it move but it looks cool and from the video i saw on the internet it looks awesome when in action. just thought i would share my experience today.
  2. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I saw one the other day as a promo model at the dealer when I went to get parts. Looked pretty nifty. But after the chicken turd welds I saw on the mount I bought recently, I can just imagine what that plow looks like after going over it with a fine tooth comb.

They don't build em the way they used to.:cry:
  3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Man Jason, your still mad about that hunh.

Just kidding man those were bad welds on that mount. :nod:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2007
  4. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Yeah Phil I am still a little bitter...maybe someday I'll get over it lol.