1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got the wings on and a snow deflector to.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by f250man, Dec 4, 2008.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Here are the Western wings on my plow and also the snow deflector I bought today for $ 35.00. it is 6" x 8' x1/2" and the guy has plenty more for sale. his name is Gary and he will ship anywhere. His # 440-224-2408.

plow with wings and flap (Medium).JPG

plow wings 2 (Medium).JPG

snow flap (Medium).JPG

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

steve you have blown alot of money this winter o and did you get ur 4 wheel drive working

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

No Im waiting on my buddy to call that has the lockouts for me till my part for mine comes in. The wings are free from my buddy and the deflector was 35.00 and the plow and tires the insurance paid for the tranny is the only thing I came out of pocket for.

4. KGRlandscapeing

dang thats not fair:realmad:

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

that plow is sweet
    post up how the wings work one you get to use them

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

steve it looks great....i hope you move alot of snow with that!:waving::drinkup:

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

you paid way to much for that deflector and its way to narrow you need atleast 8" wide...I got one off ebay for $20 and it was 8"x8'x1/2.

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

It was probably the same guy. He sells it on ebay and craigslist to. and it worked great today while plowing for 8 hours thanks for you 2 cents.

9. Oak Hills

Oak Hills Junior Member
    from mass

thats quite the gap on the sides at the cutting edge

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I thought the same thing the guy I got them from must not of put the rubbers on before he put them on his plow.

11. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

crapy plow nice truck

12. KGRlandscapeing

i take it you dont understand that fisher and western r made in the same place?

13. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

what a tool.....