1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got the truck lettered today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColliganLands, Sep 11, 2008.

1. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pics of my truck after it was lettered earlier on today.
    The graphics were done by: Sign By Cam located on Upper Union Street in Franklin MA
    thanks to KubotaJr for recommending him.

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

nice and simple.... looks good
  3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Nice. Similar to the way my lettering looks. Very sweet truck as well. I'm looking to trade in my Silverado HD on an '05-'06 Powerstroke. Have you had good luck with yours?
  4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Very nice! I have a similar setup.. And Advantage I have an early 03 with the 6.0 85k on it with ZERO problems, the truck is amazing. I wouldnt own anyhting but a Ford

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Looks good and nice truck!
  6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i thought you got the truck lettered not the window and the bugshield... haha jk looks good its not to gody
  7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice! Exactly what I would do if I had an extra cab, especailly if it was a personal/work truck.
  8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very nice...looks good!wesport
  9. ColliganLands

yes it is a personal/work truck so i went for the simple design just to get the logo and number on but not have the whole truck done up.also thanks for all the positive feedback
    and yes i love my truck although i jsut got i a little over a month ago i have only good things to say about it so far.
    thanks everyone
  10. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

thats a really nice truck , looks good

might want to think about a simple 2x6 on the sides, with lettering about your services , that way you can just take them off.

if you get to the point were you have workers, i would put sides on it, that way it forces the guys to throw grass, and debris from the back, and not scratch up the sides of your baby
  11. ColliganLands

yea hopefully by then i can afford a semi used dump and hopefully keep this as "truck1" or the boss's rig
    i have big plans for this truck and this company so hopefully it all goes accordingly. i did my first commercial cleanup account today and it was pretty exciting for me
    thanks again for all the kind words about the truck
  12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

How did you go about getting the commercial account? Did they call you or did you go after them?
  13. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

congrats things are coming along just great for ya . and fyi i dunno if thought about this but this is really good time to buy trucks if know anyone that can get one whole sale price that be even better ;)
  14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yah, I wish I had a much better year. I've seen ALOT of good deals, I've had to pass up because of no $$$$. :cry:
  15. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Looks awesome kyle, cam did another great job with the lettering. Now it will be easier recognizing you around town. Sweet sweet truck to,how bigs the trailer your pulling?
  16. ColliganLands

i have a 20 ft haulmark but i dont use it too often since i only have 1 mowing account. so pretty much i just stuff all the stuff into the back of the trucka nd haul it that way, but when i need to i use the 20ft. EGLC - the company called me and i went right out and quoted them, theya ccepted so i did the job first thing the next day.
    thanks again to everyone - and kubota ill be looking out for you
  17. gkm

gkm Senior Member

that looks good i may do something like that myself
  18. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I went with magnets for the plowing. My other profession requires me to be.........well incognito to say the least. My Flyer's and cards are similar, they stand out like a sore thumb.

19. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Where'd you get the Right Hand Drive Chevy???
  20. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I got it on a repo from an english mail man........:nod: