1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got the Plow Out of Storage

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mferrari, Nov 26, 2008.

1. mferrari

mferrari Member

Got the plow out of storage (aka the parents garage) while I was in town for the holidsay so I bring it back home with me for the winter.

Western 7' 6". Ultramount.
    [​IMG]

You can see the dash light in these two pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And mounting the plow took a good two hours!! I dropped the plow off before I lifted the truck and put the tires on so it took alot of messing around to get everything to line up and get in the mount.

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

man it looks brand new .. western ultra a good plows .. my dad has a 7.5 on a 2007 2500 ram ... good setup ... greater truck .... hope you get some snow this year .... no good to have a plow with out snow .... and welcome to plowsite ..

3. mferrari

mferrari Member

Made a simple plat form since i was having trouble mounting the plow after the lift and tires...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Makes it 100x easier to mount and dismount now...

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

VERY nice VERY nice

5. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Sweet, love the truck too.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet plow and truck