1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got the new holland ready to go today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by serafii, Dec 2, 2009.

1. serafii

serafii Senior Member

it was a nice day today so i figured i would grease up the new holland today. took abit of time cuz it was the first time that i hav greased it n god are there alot of areas to grease on these plows.

CJSLAWNSERVICE Senior Member

your neighbors must love you.....
  3. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Nice rig!!!!
  4. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

that's what I was thinking:laughing: a tractor in a condo complex. Do you normally keep it there? I wish I could get away with that here...
  5. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

That is a beautiful tractor!!

Who makes the blades and how do you like them?

- Dan
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice machine how maney horse is it?
  7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I like it-sweet.

Where in Montreal are you located??
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I was thinking the same thing. Those are some sweet expanding plows.
  9. serafii

serafii Senior Member

CJSLAWNSERVICE---my neighbours dont mind it at all, once the plows are closed it doesnt bother anyone, they complain more about 2 bulb light bar on my pick up:laughing:

jeepxj---ihave it here from november 1st to about may 15th. during the off seasn its at my country place i use it to split logs with my wallenstein log splitter.

Dan85---thanks for the compliment. the plows are made by soudure richard st amant. u can visi the website www.ssta.info. to be honest, i love them, especially the back box scraper, it saves me ahell of alot of time and ts supper easy to get used to. my run usually takes me about 6 hours with about 10-15cm of snow with 2 pick ups. right now ill do it with just the tractor alone, and ill blow it away in 4 hours with a pick up following me with hand shovelers.

mercer_me---its a 95 horsepower. most powerful one u can get in that body size. only downside to it is the traveling speed is only 30km/h.

JohnnyRoyale---i live in the Lasalle area but i work in the city of Westmount
  10. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Looked familiar-I have family on 45th Ave in Lasalle.
  11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet Plow.
    How does the tractor handle it?
  12. serafii

serafii Senior Member

johnnyroyale---thats crazy wat a small world lol

supper grassy---tractor handles the plows as if they werent even there. the only time it chokes a bit is if the snow is a lil heavy ur pulling with the box scraper and pushing with the front plow it will choke a little but its only normal. we all have the same habit, we try to get the most out of our machines lol
  13. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

very nice set-up super efficient eh:drinkup:
  14. serafii

serafii Senior Member

nickplowing1972---it costed a bit of money to purchase it and it hurts about the thought of it being parked almost half the year but for the work and time it saves me in the winter....after all, time=money
  15. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Pretty sweet setup, is that ur tractor on their website?
  16. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

Is that 8 ft that expands to 12 or 14? It is very nice. I can see a huge benefit to it.:)
  17. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a very nice tractor. Is that your pickup too?
  18. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

That's a very nice tractor/plow set up... Good luck this winter.
  19. jeepxj

jeepxj Member
    from co

Is that 8 ft that expands to 12 or 14? It is very nice. I can see a huge benefit to it.:)

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Well sh!t the website is in French