1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got the hose out and did a good was on the Excursion

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rb8484, Dec 23, 2010.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Well, havent had any plowable snow in a week and a half, and the forecast for the next week and a half has no precip in it. So I got the hose out today and hand washed my wifes Charger, the Excursion, rinsed off the GMC, and washed the snowmobile. I also go the oil changed in the Charger as well.
    There just seems to be a bubble over west Michigan, has been a slow start to the season.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. APLC

APLC Senior Member

I know right now snow for at least a week, I live by you kind of lol good looking truck i love those and the suburbans they look so Beast with the plows on them

3. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

I want your headlights,lol
    how much did they cost & where did you get them?

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Got them on fleabay. They are just the Harley Davidson Edition ford headlights. If you have a newer truck, they will just go right in. If you have an 2004 or older, there is a little modification that you have to do to get them to fit. It was pretty easy. They sell them as a conversion kit.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPE...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This is the guy I got them from. I highly recommend him! One of my harnesses that are used had got a short in it after 10 months, so I emailed him and asked if I could purchase one, and he sent me one free of charge. The short was fault of my own too!

5. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Thanks for the info, but the link dos'nt work, do you know the company name?
    I wont need the conversion my f350 is 2006

6. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Member id headlightswholesale on ebay. Im sure he has them without the conversion harness. Should be a little cheaper. If you dont see a listing for them, email him, he will set you up!