1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got the ezv up and running, some problems

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by sparksrides, Jan 24, 2012.

1. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

well I finely got my ezv up and running and got a chance to use it. all and all I love it but it has some problems maybe someone can help me with. 1. when in straight mode one wing will creep into v mode 2. the wing function button will make the wing retract but not extend and if i hold it down the other wing will retract no extend at all ether side. any help would be greatly appreciated

2. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I picked up an o ring kit and pulled the PO check valves a and b they seem fine, tomorrow I'll do the other PO checks, relief valves and check the s3 cartage. am I on the right track or is their something I'm missing?

3. Do you have the EZV operators manual? If not, here is the link. Go to the pages on operation(pages 14&15) and it might help you figure it out. There is also a troubleshooting section. Print the whole manual and keep it with you...it's very useful.

http://library.fisherplows.com/fisherplows/pdf/26467_071500.pdf