1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got some pics of my setup today...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Antnee77, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Finally dug out the blade and got some pictures of my setup today. Had to get the blade into the shop so I could replace a seal in the pump. I hate having the plow on without any ballast, but winter hasn't arrived yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

Nice truck/plow.. what kind of gas milage to you get from the diesel?

3. Antnee77

from RI

Thanks. I honestly don't know for sure what I am getting for gas mileage, but I estimate it at around 19 MPG on average with no load in the rear.

4. UpstateDzlGuy

UpstateDzlGuy Senior Member

You need to get a Cutting Edge on that plow. Nice setup, by the way. Our Regular Cab Diesel Pickups are a dying breed, especially with a comfort trim package. Chris

5. Antnee77

from RI

The cutting edge is in the backyard. I'll bolt that up today or tomorrow. Thanks!

6. J29

J29 Senior Member

Antnee77,
    Very nice rig man. Always nice to see a fellow Rhode Islander with a quality plow truck. The way this weather has been going around here, looks like that may be the only time you put the blade on for the foreseeable future. J.

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

how old is the plow, nice looking truck, i like that purple color, would have been my next choice over white.

8. Antnee77

from RI

Thanks. I hear you on the weather. It's just starting to get a little colder, but for a while there it was just raining daily at 65 degrees. How sickening! :dizzy:

Thanks a lot. I like the color as well. It does show some scratches, but it's not dark like black, so it's not too bad. The plow is 26 months old.

9. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Nice set up!!payup

10. Antnee77

from RI

Thanks, Bad Luck. You find a truck yet?

11. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Nice truck. Looks good.