1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got some new summer tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by secret_weapon, Jul 12, 2010.

1. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

Got some new summer tires, the old ones had belts separating and I couldn't pass on these. They were on sale $90 each. I don't drive the truck much in the summer, so they should last a while. The old tires, Bridgestone Deulers had 3/4 tread when I bought the truck 8 years ago. I'll get some pics of the old tires and the new ones mounted on truck.

tires.jpg

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

What size tire and was it a chain store having the sale? Good price on them!

3. secret_weapon

Tires are 265/75R16 Load C, Gottem from local tire distributor (Kaufmans) in Solon, OH. Got 2 tires mounted up, 2 to go. Took a couple more pics, i'll post them up when I get them resized.

4. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

I bought the same tires in November and I paid $70 a tire mounted and balanced.

5. secret_weapon

I knew someone was going to rain on my parade...

I didn't need new summer tires in november:cry:

Still better than 120 per tire and up for anything else good

6. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Hah. but they are good tires though. they work great in the snow!