1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got Snow ?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by xtreem3d, Dec 13, 2009.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

just got a new camera for work and wanted to play. it a coolpix s220, kind of a cheapie but it takes decent pics. 4 pics of one of the repainted skids

985 2.JPG

985 3.JPG

2. xtreem3d

few of the older version of the KAGE. shows the side plates welded on , now they bolt on, cam lock close up allows kage to stay on, rubber belts at ends allow kage to slide a little but not allow snow through. also has the older rubber botton edge at sides...now they use ureathane

kage 1.JPG

kage 2.JPG

kage 3.JPG

kage 4.JPG

kage 5.JPG
  3. plowmanben

plowmanben Member
    from MI

Looks great!! good luck this season.
  4. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

looks great! id love to run that equipment. do you use any skid steers other than NH? how do they compare?
  5. xtreem3d

i run all new hollands but previously owned bobcats. i just didn't like the bobcats..i guess i think of the new hollands as more industrial,.. able to work harder. another thing was it's fairly easy to locate a 2 speed new holland with a cab, not so much with bobcat
  6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, looks like the camera will do fine. Alot better than some on here haha.