1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got our condo's back!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We serviced a set of condo's for 3 years and last year for no apparent reason other than price, they went with xyz company. That didn't last long, the company they got was just an absolute joke for plowing, mowing, you name it! Now a new set of director's are on the board and we were asked to submit a new bid, we did, we got them back for a nice 3 year contract. Not bragging, not tooting my own horn, not "one upping" any one, just trying to show the point of being a true professional pays off whether you realize it now or the next year.

2. pohouse

pohouse Senior Member

That's good news! Were your numbers higher? or the same as before?

3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Nice work. Congratulations!

4. ggkkpp

ggkkpp Junior Member

Good job...........

5. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

I was wondering the same thing. It's always nice to get an account back. Especially when you drive by that lot, seeing how bad it was being taken care of.

6. Brian Young

It's where it should be now to do the whole job right.

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

remember how you didnt want to fix that truck and I said it was the ante up to a good winter. toot toot!

8. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Good for you Brian!

9. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Good to hear u got them back, are these the same condos that you were pissed about last year, with the hill at the front entry? (I could have this post mixed up with another too)

10. Brian Young

Yep I believe so,lol We start Nov. 1st. The other company said they already did the fall clean up (this is the type of company they are apparently). The leaves just started to turn. I included a fall clean up in our bid so no problems there.

11. Brian Young

Thanks Mike, somethings are finally working out for us!

12. Neige

Neige Sponsor

:salute: congrats, its nice hearing service positive stories. :drinkup:

13. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Good to hear they came back.
    You must have gave them good service the first time around.

14. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Tells me more than enough right there. I still got grassing growing for petes sake.

15. Brian Young

Yeah seriously. We've are back to bagging every stinkin' lawn. Every tree they have up there is still green with a hint of yellow,lol