1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got new x-blade today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by maurader, Nov 4, 2004.

1. maurader

maurader Member

Got the truck two months ago and finally had the plow installed today.
    Now all I need is some snow.

100_1227 (Medium).JPG

100_1235 (Medium).JPG

2. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

Good Luck

Nice truck and plow. Hope you have good luck with both.

3. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice rig. And your trainee looks like he's ready to go help out too.

4. plowed

plowed Senior Member

nice blade! Don't worry, the snow will come soon enough in Rochester, as I am sure you know. Where abouts in Rochester are you? I have some family and friends in Pittsford.

5. maurader

maurader Member

Thanks for the nice comments guys. My son was so excited to get the plow but he was a little mad that we couldn't stay and watch them install it. He kept telling me to go back but I wasn't going to sit there for five hours. This is my first Fisher after using Westerns for 10 years. Never was a big fan of the yellow but I love the silver!

plowed, I live in Greece. 160 inches here last winter. I don't make enough green to live in Pittsford. :cool:

6. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice truck and plow. Looks like your front doesn't drop that much with the blade up at all. Good luck with it this winter :drinkup:

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice setup!! I like the color & the back rack!! :waving: