1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got my wideout back and some

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hysert, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Installed the new wings on the V3. 11.6 wide totally bad A$$. Was missing my wideout too much. Kit vame with blade stops too. Gotta paint em red tho...

2014-02-24 17.14.20.jpg

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

That's bad A$$ looks better then a WO

Wonder way the wings comes in black not red

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

you'll love plowing with them, you'll hate driving with them......

I just sold mine, it will be missed. I have the wings for the next one still.

IMG_20140216_172718_169.jpg

IMG_20140216_172718_169.jpg

4. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Have a set for my mvp too. Drivings not that bad. Just need to slow down. Why you sell yours old dog... IMO wings or power wings saves major time. 15mins to half hr on every lot adds up quick. I usually leave them on at night but during the day I remove so the MTO dont chase me lol

5. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

The wings look great! Are they factory Western wings?

6. 1olddogtwo

I don't need two Vee plows....I still have my SS Vee. Once/if I sell it, I'll buy a new one. I got it for a good price, made good $$$ this year and sold it at a small lost.

7. 1olddogtwo

Yea, they come with the wing stops in the kit.

8. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 Senior Member

that thing is gonna look sick once you paint the wings