1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got my truck, but...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SCL, Nov 4, 2003.

1. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Just got my new (to me) plow truck. 96 Dodge 2500 with a Western Unimount mount and all wired up. No plow though. Not coming up with the plow though, so i'm on the hunt for an 8' to finish it off. 55k miles and in real nice shape. So if you all know of an 8' (or 7'6" if I must:rolleyes: )in the IL/WI area let me know. Maybe a Bach Rack too!:cool:
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2003
  2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Congrats on the new truck,I hope she's a diesel. :D

I have two spare 9 foot Western Uni's,just haven't decided if I'm going to sell them yet.It may be a bit of a drive if you wanted to pick them up.
  3. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

try ebay i have been watching a crap load of unimounts on there type snowplow snow plow and then just plow all kinds of them there good luck
  4. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Sorry wyldman, she's a gasser, V8, but that suits me. Yeah thats a bit of a drive:)
    I've been watching e-bay and there's one on there that's got my attention. Otherwise I'll keep looking.
  5. wyldman

wyldman Member

Well it still should be a good truck.You can beat the solid front axle.If you have any questions regarding the new truck,just let me know.