1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got my new xt yesterday.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Premier, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

Decided to put a plow on my dodge this year, just picked it up yesterday from the plow dealer.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Verry nice plow and Cummis. It must sound wicked good with them stacks.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Almost looks to small for that truck.

Welcome to the Boss V plow club!
  4. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Sweet!!! Good luck...
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice!!!

but your stacks are too small!!!!
  6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, don't look like the truck has a problem haha.
  7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking great have some fun this winter.
  8. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

they would not be putting a big decal like that on my equip.
  9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice plow, I would have made them take the sticker off the blade too.
  10. ScottPA

ScottPA Senior Member
    from PA

Agreed..no way would that crap be on my plow.
  11. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Agreed on the decal. I don't mind a small one of the back of the moldboard or somewhere on the Light Tower. But I'd be taking that off for sure. Think of it this way do they advertise for you?
  12. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

If I went to pick up my plow and saw that large obnoxious advertisement sticker on there. I would tell them that ***** better be off there in one hour and they better now scratch up my new plow doing so or I am not paying for it and that they will have to get me a new plow on there all together. I want to be the person that puts the scratches on the plow! I bought a new car last year and we had are final walk through of the car before we left the lot and there were two stickers on the car and i said those need to come off. I paid you for the car, are you paying me to advertise? The salesman got a laugh, but they are supposed to agree with everything you say because all they want is your money. The plow looks great and good luck this season.
  13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

mine either i hope they gave you a discount
  14. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Glad to see I'm not the only one irritated by that ridiculous lettering.
  15. cda817

cda817 Senior Member

Great looking plow but you had better be getting royalty checks for having that on there.
  16. Premier

Premier Senior Member

not that you can see, the plow does a good job of hidding it. the front bumper is tweeked last january i hit s deer and in june i hit a cow.

I know i was thinking about adding the wings, it is the 9.2
  17. Premier

Premier Senior Member

they gave me a nice, very nice deal on the plow, so i will leave them there for now, once the snow starts falling you aint going to be able to read it through the snow.
  18. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

They better have given the thing to you for their name to be across the whole damn plow :dizzy:

Really a nice set up. Is this the first year plowing with the stacks? If so I bet they come off by mid year.
  19. Premier

Premier Senior Member

first year plowing with this truck, im going to hate it regardless, its a manual. all in all i really love this truck for pulling, didnt want to put a plow on it cuz its a manual but didnt feel the need to drop a bunch on money on a new truck this year, want to get this one paid off first. I think the next truck i buy will be a 1 1/2 ton dump
  20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great man...sorry your apart of a club that has grandview in it. But hey we will work on that