1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got my new Whelen mini edge mounted

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by f250man, Jan 16, 2010.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Here is my new mini edge

truck light 001.jpg

truck light 002.jpg

truck light 005.jpg
  2. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Why didnt you buy the mini bar bracket? Looks good I guess
  3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks good man :nod: now everyone will see ya :drinkup:
  4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I bought it off a guy on here and thats the brackets it came with I will look into some other brackets this spring. It was also snowing at the time I installed it and I wasn't having fun in the snow storm mounting it. Since it won't fit in my garage with the back rack and light mounted.
  5. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Looks good! Thats the light bar I wanted!! Thats a Clean 99!!!
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Thanks guys and it is starting to show its age.
  7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Looks real good Steve, With the work lights on the rack and the take down lights in the bar, I am sure you have no problem seeing behind you.
  8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Aaron the take down lights aren't real bright and I put in the 50 watt bulbs and the other back up lights need to be turn the other way so it is a broader beam right now it is a real narrow beam. but it is nice and light when backing up.

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Looks Good