1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got my new Vee and it feels good

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bucksnort, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Bucksnort

Bucksnort Junior Member

Had a Fisher 8.6 Vee installed Saturday on my crew cab.Been driving and playing with the Fishstick all weekend.After pushing and pulling PTO cable knobs for years I gotta get used to the all in one touch control.Getting the hang of it pretty quick.Took the plow on and off 5-6 times to familiarize myself with what needs to be done.So far everything has been real easy,even had the wife working it.
    Front drops less than an inch.I cranked the bars 3 1/2dr. and 3 pass.,and installed Timbrens.Put 600 pounds of tube sand in the bed for ballast.Truck goes down the road fine with plow and rides smooth.
    The Vee is really going to make it more fun to plow.Lots of options to use for different conditions.Will try to get some photos on the picture forum soon.

2. Joe3113

Joe3113 Member

Congrats on the new plow...We would love to see some pics if you can post them.

3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

congradulations on your new plow and good luck with it. make sure you post some pictures of it when you get a chance:)