1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got My New Truck.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Nozzleman, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

I picked it up yesterday. It's a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab SLT 4X4. It's silver and has the High Output Cummins with the new 48RE automatic transmission. I will be installing my Fisher Minute Mount on Monday and within a couple of weeks I will Line-X the bed and install an E-Z Dumper. I will post some pic's as soon as I get some.

2. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Sounds like an awsome truck, I can't wait to see the pics.

3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Good luck with it!

4. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

Fisher

Just curious of what size blade your going to install on that nice new truck. Plus if you don't mind how $ much did the truck set u back? Hope you enjoy the new ride, And hope that u get a storm after the blade is on, so you get to test her out.
    Good Luck!!
    :drinkup:

5. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

Fisher

Ahh, just saw it, you have an eight footer, cool. That'll push great!!:D

6. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

sounds like a great truck, best of luck with it!

7. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Congats to you! New trucks are great aren't they? Nothing beats that new truck smell, Good luck with it.:drinkup:

8. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Sweet, sounds real nice, best of luck with it! :drinkup: Pics please, we love pics!! :D Mike

9. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Nice:drinkup: cant wait to see the pictures.

10. drobson

drobson Senior Member

Sounds like an awesome truck. I've never had the opportunity to buy one brand new, always a couple of years old. But who knows, maybe next year... good luck with it, may it return many dollars to your pocket.