1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got my new trailer.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rob_cook2001, Oct 24, 2010.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Well I finally bought a bumper pull for pulling my skid around. Got a GREAT deal on a 18+2 skid pro. 7k axles, spring assist stand up ramps, 12k jack, oak floor. Pulled really nice empty, I am going to load my skid tomorrow and give it a try.
    Just 2 bad pics but I will get more tomorrow.

new trailer 2 resized.jpg

new trailer one resized.jpg
  2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

Are those aluminum wheels and is that a pintle hitch or ball? Nice trailer!
  3. rob_cook2001

Steel wheels, its a ball but they gave me a pintle for it to. Probably try the pintle in a few weeks, never had one.
  4. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

you have like the exact trailer i want i hate you its like the trailer that could do everything id ever need from one it would be good for cars trucks big logs branches stumps dirt mulch tractors skidsteers atvs gimmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  5. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

What did it cost if you don't mind me

asking, and where did you purchase it?

6. rob_cook2001

Just over 4k out the door. Jayhawk trailers, its a skid-pro by diamond t. I am bring it in monday and they are welding D rings on it.
  7. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

Very nice!!!
  8. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Thats a great price

thanks for the reply.
  9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice. Once you go pintle you will never go back to a ball.
  10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

nice trailer good luck with her it looks greatpintal is nice but alot of banging back and forth
  11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Agreeing with JD, put the pintle on...ill never buy another ball hitch trailer again!
  12. Maxamillion67

Maxamillion67 Member

Very nice trailer

Nice trailer! A friend of mine has the same style of trailer but it is a PJ. I borrowed it to haul my skid steer and it pulled really well. Yours should pull the same. Good luck with it.
  13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice Rob......you going to get a pusher for ur skid this winter?
  14. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

nice trailer!
  15. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a good trailer!
  16. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice trailer, looks big. I wish I had those spring assist ramps, that's one of the worst things about using my skid for my residentials, lifting those ramps up and down all morning! Wonder if I could add something like that easily?
  17. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Finally! you got one lol, too bad its not a deckover, but you got a real good deal on it.

agreed with the pintle, much safer and easier to hook up as well.
  18. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Why do you say this? I hate pintle how it always bangs
  19. rob_cook2001

WI pens, I would think it would be pretty easy to add spring assist. Today Ill snap a pic of my ramp assembley.
    TLS, I wanted to upgrade to a snow wolf this year but I am probably going to be keeping my bobcat plow, adding wings next week and going to order a 10ft pro-tech push box.
    I think the trailer is more than strong enough. One guy at the trailer shop said it was right at the limit for hauling my S300, plow and pusher but I think it will be just fine unless I beat the S*** out of it.
  20. rob_cook2001

I love deckovers.... but they are so dang heavy empty. I am going to buy a 27+5 tandem dual GN from this same company in the spring for anything big.