1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got my new skid

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by rob_cook2001, Dec 4, 2008.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

08 S300 with the A91 package wesport
    Only ran it for about 30 min but love it so far, I will post pics tomorrow and hopefully it does not snow much until next week ( have to drive to nashville TN tomorrow)
    just wanted to brag lol

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Well you can't brag untill you have pictures:rolleyes:. Sounds like a beast of a skid.:salute:

3. rob_cook2001

here is a pic or 2, got to push a lil snow this morning, did great but my blade won't bere here until next week :{

100_0234.jpg

4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Thats quite the ride. Nice skid. Is that a tooth bucket your plowing with?

5. rob_cook2001

sure is lol, only at my farm until i get my plow for it next week. Kind of a PITA to push snow with teeth lol

6. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a nice looking machine! Theres something about shiny new equipment that gets my attenion. It's kind of like looking at a pretty girl, can't help but stare:cool:

7. Oak Hills

Oak Hills Junior Member
    from mass

nice skid man congrats

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

beautiful skid man, let me know when you got to nashville, i drive out and keep an eye on the skid for yea :p

9. rob_cook2001

just got back from nashville, what a drive lol. I will post some more pics up later.

10. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

please keep that machine away from salt for a couple of years so it looks "pritty" for a couple of years

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  11. rob_cook2001

I don't use salt and i wax all my tractors every month so it should stay nice and "pritty" lol